A pallet is a portable and interchangeable “part” of a machine that assists in moving finished or unfinished parts quickly and efficiently. Whether you have a large factory or a small shop, pallet changer systems are the key to realizing the full output potential of your vertical machining center. Regardless of the specialty of your sector or the particulars of your machining operation, a pallet changer can significantly boost productivity with minimum operator involvement.
You can shift products received on wooden pallets to company-owned, pallets without using a manual pallet changer or re-palletizer. On the other side, you can also transfer goods that are ready for shipping from your own wooden, metal, or plastic shipping pallets. In addition to protecting your products, an optional intermediate plate system allows you to push both delicate and rigid goods into wood or metal pallets.
It is easy to buy the best quality pallet turner or palettenwender from Toppy S.r.l. They started in 978 from Bologna since then have moved their range of machines and trucks with the growing demand for evolving technology. Currently, they offer 50 different models of pallet changers online. Their staff can identify the most suitable pallet changer based on your business, space available, and needs.
Role of Pallet Changing System
- The fully automatic pallet inverter or changer systems are equipped to handle any style of product with a variety of replacement techniques, including load rotation, load tipping, pushing and lateral clamping.
- A pallet changing system helps the business when they have a lack of workers committed to finishing the task. As a result of the implementation, merchandise on pallets is managed automatically to some extent.
- Pallet changers that operate completely automatically satisfy business needs in the new millennium. It guarantees an improvement in production, lower costs, and zero waste.
- Systems that automatically swap pallets of goods are especially suited for large businesses that require control of a uniform flow of goods.
Function of Pallet Changing System
- Pallet changing systems moves a variety of products, including boxes, cans, bags, pails, glass vials, drums, steel sheet, gas cylinders, etc.
- Additionally, they frequently switch out wooden pallets for ones made of plastic, aluminum, or other hygienic materials.
- The changing system can mechanically detect and control objects that fit its requirements.
- The sidewalls of the machines hold thousands of loads with optical sensors or pressure.
- It is an easy pallet jack that provides self-propelled vehicle floor-level loading. There is no need for ramps when using a pallet changing system.
Benefits of pallet Changing System
- Continuous machining processes improve machine use. As the setup may be done while the machine is running, this shortens the time spent on non-productive manufacturing.
- Drastically speed up the transition to a new part, finishing it in a matter of seconds.
- Reduce pallet switching with a single button press.
- Increase the flexibility of using a single machine for several different tasks. You can set up the machine to produce two different parts on the same pallet, and machine the same item repeatedly.
- By using machine control to change pallets automatically, processes can be made less operator dependent.
- Allow the equipment to run unattended for a longer amount of time
- Reduce manual labor and, by extension, human error.
- Recover all the time lost due to repeated preparations for repeating part orders. As a result, the production line can get to work right away after receiving a repeat order.
Switch to a pallet changing system to avoid human error. It not only improves productivity, but also helps in time management.